Monday, June 5, 2006

AM MY WAY

Don’t you dare scroll downward until I’ve had my say! Today is 6-6-6, the sign of the devil. The sixth day of the sixth month of the sixth year of the twenty-first century. In the words of Michelle Brooks: "EVIL." In the words of George W. Bush: "EVIL DOERS." Remember, both are Texans—so beware!

Unfortunately, this isn’t stopping my neighbors. Both husband and wife are tied to the automobile industry. DuPont to be exact. Jobs are being eliminated in Michigan. Fortunately, they can relocate where the economy is doing much better, where the cost of living is cheaper, more affordable. China you ask? Nope. Mexico? You're getting warmer. Good Old U.S. of A. Houston, Texas, Ma’am. "PURE EVIL." Yeah, I'm mimicking Michelle.

I could’ve deceived you with a pyramid scheme selling Amway soap and helped old man Devos become a wealthier man. And perhaps I'll vote for his son who is running for governor of Michigan. We could call him Soapy-the-Second. (I don't exactly know whether the original Soapy Michigan Governor was any good or not.) Now for my campaign: I’m here to sell my soul for a few more hits, taking my one man act to foreign territory, wearing a pseudo-Speedo. Frank said it best: "I did it my way." Please scroll downward at the count of three.

One.

Two.

Three.

Now!



Okay, so it's not a Speedo. Would you like an apology? In the words of The Deuce (not Deuce Bigalow silly--the automotive guy, Henry Ford II): "Never complain, never explain."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your post. I was expecting much more with the speedo. Comrade Devos and his "new age capitalists" can try to rewrite history. Tinananmen Square is still fresh in my mind. About the same time Comrade Devos eliminated 1400 Michigan jobs and
invested in China. Just a thought...
MW

ZZZZZZZ said...

hi what have you been up to since class? loved the post today. i also made one about 666 today. although i'm still figuring out the blogger stuff so... yeah... anyway like the picture!

take care!
sheila

Erik Donald France said...

Jim,

Evil, indeed! Good thing IKEA isn't opening up until tomorrow, or is that when the reign of the Anti-Christ begins? The scary Swedes and their childcare facilities and all. At least it's not in Hell, MI. Maybe Jimmy H. is over/under there?