Thursday, May 25, 2006

JIMMY HOFFA'S OVER HERE!

Federal Agents swarmed the Hidden Dreams Farm in Milford, Michigan, ready to look under a horse barn, which is probably torn down by now. Rumors of the barn’s siding showing up on E-Bay have left people eager to bid. Also, if you happen to be near "the dig" and your stomach is growling, the Milford Baking Company can offer you Jimmy Hoffa cupcakes—a hand reaching skyward from dirt-like frosting. And who created this media related frenzy? Donovan Wells, a 75 year old inmate, that’s who!

So, should I feel bad showing you another photo of me digging a very large hole? And would I, an honest, hard-working, Michigan taxpayer and card carrying UAW member, be out of line, if I said, I too, am searching for Jimmy Hoffa? Perhaps my power grab for attention could get the FBI to help me finish digging out my pond. Or will they turn their backs on my plea for attention? What do you think?

2 comments:

Erik Donald France said...

Jim,

Hilarious! Love it! Life is so wild it's hard to make up things any wilder, that's for sure.

Wichita-Lineman said...

Very Funny. And just where is the FBI getting all the funds for these digs anyway. I was watching the news last night and they said they'd continue digging on Monday. Working on a holdiay to collect triple time no less.