Tuesday, May 23, 2006

IT'S NOT EASY BEING GREEN

In my inaugural blog I felt froggy (still do), and today I’m quoting Kermit: "It’s not easy being green." Yes, I’ll admit, blogging is new to me; therefore, I owe an apology to J.W. Here it goes:

Sir, I am happy to hear that you have three blogs to read. And Sir, with the utmost respect to you, I apologize for my negative comment in regards to your positive comment about my blog. I should've never said, "I’m not so glad you found it," (meaning my blog). Please let me explain. We work together. In a correctional facility. My blog in the wrong hands could spell catastrophe. That’s what I meant by my comment. It wasn’t meant to be personal. Plus, you can never be too careful.

Sir, if you still want to confront me, then I suggest you read the posted article. We could put on some gloves and go a few rounds. However, I’m sure this would be an unwise decision on your behalf. My thirteen and a half inch guns are like popcorn. You wouldn’t know what hit you. Pop-pop-pop, pop-pop-pop! So pleeeease … accept my sincerest apology … or else?












I Float like a butterfly!
Sting like a bee!


2 comments:

Michelle's Spell said...

Jim,
Love this post -- great pictures!

Erik Donald France said...

Jim,

Touche again! Have you heard the new Dixie Chicks album? They've made it to the cover of Time mag. as "Radical Chicks."